Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wrong Love


It’s early in the morning. I had slept like a lamb throughout the night and felt relaxed. All my muscles seemed at peace and I was in a world of my own, but, the only problem was, I could only open my eyes and let it perform its functions. I was just too lazy to move from my position on the bed. I was thinking!

Normally, my days are well planned and this day was pretty planned as well, but, I just had images appearing and disappearing from my mind. I was thinking! I was confused, heartbroken and frustrated. I didn’t even understand why. Everything in the room I saw carried his face. He was in my head and though I was trying to erase him, I knew I couldn’t. He broke my heart even without trying. He got me confused also without a trial. I was unhappy, yet, I laughed loud. He broke my heart, but, I still really loved him. You see the problem with love? I was here on my bed, thinking! I would have remained there if my very faithful friend did not call to remind me that we had a seminar presentation in the next one hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment