Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Student Life....

Image result for glasses for women
It was raining heavily that Tuesday afternoon. The roads in school were all muddied up and some roads that were not properly taken care of were drowned in water. People are fond of saying, “Water, e no get enemy”, but, such kinds of destroying rains were an enemy to everybody. I had just finished me lectures for the day and wanted to really hit the bed as my head was aching terribly. These sorts of headaches caused blurred vision to me and that was why I was eagerly looking for someone who was going my way. I didn’t find.
          I had to manage myself, so, I set off in the direction where “home” was. As I got to the place where I was meant to cross the road to the other side, I watched too carefully and when I was sure I could cross, I did and thanked God in my mind that I wasn’t hit by any vehicle. My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket and just as I was about to pick the incoming call, my handkerchief fell. I then bent to pick it up while on the call. That was when it happened. The one thing I had been avoiding; a car moving with high speed sped by and splashed me all the water on the left side of the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment