Saturday, March 18, 2017

Letters To My Beloved 1

   
    Our love, it started from the online game house where I beat you in the fastest fingers game. Then, we became friends. Like you said, you just couldn't fathom how anyone would beat you hands down in a game you practically started. We started to chat everyday and soon, we became best of friends.I loved another but you stood your ground. Slowly but steadily you began to fall deep in love with me. When you told me you loved me, I called your bluff and got pretty mad at you. Yet, you stayed and loved me from a distance. Everyday, you checked on me and we never for once had a reason to become enemies. You loved me through the years. You loved me through my tears. When I was heartbroken, you were hands opened. I cried in your arms and I talked to you when I could talk to no one. You knew I was heart broken when he left me hoping and you made me feel better. 
    The first day I saw you, I fell in love with you. Every smile, every laugh, every joke. When you said the walk was tiring and when you decided to perform wonders with that terrible mixture. Remember? And when I manicured your nails as you requested I sang for you. I loved the way you looked at me; the lost in love look. I felt like the only girl in the world. The way you allow me to be the baby and you, the man. I loved it that you called and checked up on me and soon, our love grew in leaps and bounds and gradually, I forgot my other lover who only brought me grief. Suddenly, you became a part of my life so much that one day without you seemed like ages. I finally realized that you are everything I have always wanted. I have searched in different places, searched for love in the wrongest places. The same love I found when I found you...

8 comments:

  1. Lol. Thank you so much Dunamis.
    But, please dont cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh!! I flipped through ma dictionary to find the correct grammar to classify this piece buh I didn't find any cause the word for it is heavenly... Erry word got me smiling n errything is well detailed.... Ur surely loved... Keep it up bae....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, you are making someone's head swell.
    Thanks a lot, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete