Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Peep Into Death 1

I saw it coming, Yes, I saw it coming. I couldnt really say what colour it was because the light from my power saving bulb was very good at changing the normal colour of things by giving them a brighter hue or by adding to its colour greatly so that it would appear much more colourful than it really was. I saw it move like the meteors above us and our magnificence, with speed that could smash obstacles. It twisted and twirled almost in a whiz coming towards me. I could do nothing. I was too frail and I was already brought down by the fierce and consistent blows which I had received from big, tight fists. I was dizzy so, maybe I didnt even really see anything.  But, no, this one was conspicuous. In a matter of seconds, it hit me. Yes, that thing I saw. It was a bullet from a gun. It went straight into my skull and rang the bell for recess in my brain. All activities going on there was paused as there was an official declaration of light out and a possible total shutdown. I couldnt say a word, so, I kept my mouth very shut as another bullet came at me. Soon, about five bullets were converged in my brain and they were working very fast and hard in unity, all in an effort to deactivate my thinking faculty and overthrow me as the supreme ruler of my own self. Soon, I felt my pupils dilating. I had watched enough movies to know that I had limited time to live again...

14 comments: