Saturday, March 18, 2017

Letters to My Beloved 2

   
    Everyday we talk, I feel the powers that be smile at me and every time you laugh, my heart begins to think its a song and it begins to beat very fast to match the rhythm. When in your arms, I feel safe, like David in the psalms. Your calls bring about joy in me and when you say those naughty things to me over the phone, I in the distance can see your face and hold you. When you kiss me, the sun changes colour and the flower fairies crown me with beautiful dances. I could award you but, I do not know what award it would be. The one who loves me the most? The one who make my heart skip beats? The one who sends shivers down my spine? The one who brings light to my life? Colours my life with the brightest hues? I could say stuff and write stuff but how I feel about you, I cant explain. I do not have words to breakdown what you do to me. All the words in the world, yet, I cannot in English or any other language tell you what I feel for you is stronger than the foundation of the Tower of Babel. It runs deep in me. I yearn to hear your voice everyday, to be with you, to stay with you. Like Bruno Mars, I would catch a grenade for you and like Whitney Houston, I will always love you. Like Rihanna, you saw my heart breaking and I hate that I love you so, but, like Jennifer Lopez, you got me and I cannot deny it and right now, Im into you.
    I love you and I hope we'd always be this is love.  

                                                                                                                          Your Baby.
                                                                                                                                   

7 comments:

  1. Word every guy would love to hear. We are also moved by what we hear, not just what we see....I love this. It melts my heart.
    Nice piece VEEQY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, we are tutored to believe that the male folk are moved by what they see.
    Right now, you just added to my knowledge...what you hear moves you too.
    Thanks a lot, Dunamis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some niggas just feel that it makes them weak when they see pieces like this... Buh m not one of those niggas... This is amazing n I'm so moved just like dunamis... This is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kelly.
    Thanks a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish someone could compose this for me on my birthday. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make a request and see if its going to be granted then...wishes work sometimes though.

    ReplyDelete