Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Totally in Love


I have always believed in love which is nurtured and grown well and not the whole shitty love at first sight. I had really held strongly to that belief that nobody could just find love in one stare. For heaven’s sake, who does that?
All or maybe most of my girlfriends either believed in the crap about love at first sight ir fantasized about such experience. You see why I hated cartoons like Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella that made people feel there was anything like a happily ever after? It just gives girls the inability to see life as it really is and plunges them into a state where everything seemed like a fairytale. Imagine!

My friends had also made a bet with me that I would also experience love at 1st sight and mine would be very crazy. I had only agreed to the bet knowing that I would surely win. Haha!

However, two days later, my eyes caught sight of the most spectacular of God’s creations. It totally amazed me how God could think up such wonder. Beautiful and exhilarating the sight was and I couldn’t help but stare and stare till I almost fell into a ditch. It was awesome and at that moment, I knew I had found the love of my life. I told my friends and though they were disappointed at how I could fall so in love with the clouds, especially those that hold the moon at night, they laughed...

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. It's simply superb. Your adjectives are on point. You could make a good poet u know

    ReplyDelete