Tuesday, March 21, 2017

For the One I Love


   
     I want to be in your thoughts all day long. I want to tamper with your senses and give you no space to assemble your thoughts to come to an equilibrium. I want my voice to be the first thing you yearn to hear every morning, to start the day with and to end the day. I want to be in control of your emotions and like a video game, I want you to be happy only when you have won my happiness. I want a sync between us. So much that you would fall ill when I fall ill and have rashes all over you when my head aches. I want to be able to know wherever I am that your thoughts are hundred percent about me. I want to wake up to your messages every morning,  your calls, to wish me a beautiful day ahead and yea, some other calls in-between to make sure I am really doing good. I want to go to sleep only when you sing me a lullaby through the phone.
    They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. I subscribe to that but I do not wish to spend so much time away from the one I love. I want to wake up in your arms where I know I must have slept off the night before, I want to come back, tired from work and meet a husband who has prepared my dinner. I want to watch a romantic movie with you and get turned on. I want to kiss you lightly on the lips and I want you to kiss me back fiercely all over. The kiss that ignites passion. I want your hands to journey through my body. A journey where every obstacle in the form of clothing will be fiercely removed. I want you to do to me what the whores outside would do to you if you run into their arms ever. I want  your tongue to go through me, savoring every part of me, inside out. I want your tongue on my nipples, my breasts, my belly button, my neck. I want you to give me the out of the world feeling. I want you to plunge into me and give mighty thrusts into me like the next minute will be Armageddon. I want you to sweat, the sweat of pleasure and of love. I want you to work hard, moving your body over me, going with the rhythm of my heart beat. I want you to carry me into paradise. I want to scream and wake the neighbors up. I want the world to know that you are mine and I am yours and even if we aren't perfect in anything else, I want perfection to come when your lips meet mine. I want you. I want you in totality...

23 comments:

  1. Wow! This piece is amazing!
    Men and gods needs to see this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewooooooooo. Lol. A ruthless, fiery piece, who says the realm of the sexual cannot be captured in art. A systematic, overwhelming start to finish of of outofthisworld 18+ narration. Brilliant. Sensual. Wicked. Thank you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. vecky vecky awwn nice one this makes me think deep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol....wow dah was really overwhelming kinda got lost in dere for sec. At least now i kno wats goin on in ur head��.....it was Kul tho, awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benjamin Ifechidere Okafor
    For several seconds I was lost in d realm of love n love making...which both seem d reality human nature..
    (BY BENJAMIN IFECHIDERE OKAFOR)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest.... Tz just too erotic... Buh tz cool tho.. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its just too erotic ke? Ok oo. Thank you tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife's aroused, but I'm not!😂😂.
    Body language changed☺☺😁. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many "I want" in the second paragraph. There are many words to substitute "I want" with (figure it out). Not too impressed with it. Nevertheless, the storyline was nice
    #critique

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Am speechless i must confess, you such an Amazing writer ........

    ReplyDelete