Friday, July 21, 2017

RIA

Blue skies, green grasses, calm wind, sunny skies; a perfect weather for two. Sky scrappers, ferris wheels, spas, studios, eateries, hotels and every place else in the world and she chose the beach. The one place where the sun and skies and sea come together to play. She said she wanted to feel close to nature and off we went.
I loved Ria with everything I had. She was my peace, my hope, my joy, my life. She made life perfect for me and whether I liked it or not, she called the shots in my heart and everything I needed in life, I found in her. 
Her smile made the world stop and her laugh. Oh! The melody in my heart when that music begins. 
Ria made me want to be complete again. She reminded me of beauty and of life and of everything good. I wanted to have this feeling for ever. I wanted us to last for ever and moreover with her, I felt I had found my missing rib.
At the beach, we laughed and played and ran around and became babies again.
I loved Ria and Ria loved me too.
Our love was complete and on the same day, she said "yes" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment