Friday, January 27, 2017

DISASTER 1

 

  My jumpsuit was black in colour with some splashes of red across the bust and bum. I really do not know why the designers decided to put those red touches where they appeared but, nevertheless, I bought it because I mean, must somebody always be so conservative?  Putting on a polo over plain trousers  with a low life shoe and a baseball cap everytime? No! This was the first time in my life that I had gone out of the box and put on a tube(strapless) cloth. At first, I loved the whole idea and I took more than enough pictures of the new me at home. I sprayed my wonderful perfume in some strategic places. You should know why now😉😉...Then, I took my handbag, my phone and earpiece and walked majestically out of the house.
After locking the door, I left the house. On reaching the compound gate, the sea of eyes that greeted me gave me cramps in my stomach.I however ignored them and kept walking down the road that led to the main road where I was to board a vehicle that would take me to the venue...

No comments:

Post a Comment